The beauty of Tulips

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday

So in an effort to continue blogging I'm writing to you this afternoon from Runnings Fleet and Farm supply store in Windom, MN.  I am on my lunch break of course.  You can't have a laptop and blog from the cash register while you are working, at least not yet anyway!

I started Runnings about two weeks ago, so I actually had three jobs with Hy-Vee and Country-Pride also.  I have chosen to continue working at both places, so I will still have three jobs.  Runnings will be FT, Country-Pride and Hy-Vee PT, however Hy-Vee will be like as-needed.  I'm not on the schedule there.  Country-Pride has agreed to work with me and schedule me around my hours here, which is really nice, I'm glad they were so flexible because I kinda wanted to keep a part-time job with the FT one.  I'm kinda behind on some bills so any kind of extra money helps!

This past week though has been a challenge.  Starting last Friday I have been working like 13 - 14 hour days between all the jobs.  So right now I am on day 5 and have one more day left of these hours.  Thursday I work 8-4 and Friday 8am-2pm, then I have all day Saturday and all day Sunday off!  I'm excited about that!

My boys come this weekend too so it will be extra super special to have the entire time to spend with them!!!!!  Something I have not been able to do in a very long long time!!!!  Saturday we have plans to go up to the cities and spend some time with some friends from Waldorf and their families.  Way excited about that too!!!!

I'll have to blog another time about my Waldorf weekend a few weekends ago.  It was our 20-year reunion and I had so much fun.  Waldorf is such a special place!

But I should get going as lunch break is almost done.

ttyl