The beauty of Tulips

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Remembering I have a blog!

It's been over a month since I wrote my last blog entry. I guess there's no push to write on it everyday, I mean, who reads it anyway? Tomorrow's my birthday. I'll be 39! Next year it'll be the big 40. I think I can wait for that one! The weird thing is my mind doesn't feel 39, it feels more like 18, however my body lets me know my age every morning. I wish I could move like I did when I was 18! Now I have more fat on me and restrictions, especially with my back, suffering a herniated disc back in 2002. Plus, with my back, I have some degeneration going on with my spine/vertebrae. All sorts of things to remind me of the age.

No plans for my birthday, just going to work and coming home, real exciting day planned. Oh well, another year gone by and here I am still in the same place!