The beauty of Tulips

Monday, August 9, 2010

Nothing New

Today was just another day in the life of little 'ol me. Our sump pump backed up the other day so we've been dealing with everything involved with that over the past few days, bought a few extra fans, pulled carpets back, and checking our sheetrock paneling. It's been interesting to say the least. It seems like it rains everyday too, which doens't help the sump pump. I am beginning to wonder what winter will bring?

Anyway, tomorrow is Tuesday, our weekly conference call at work. Work is going alright. Our new year is quickly approaching and I'm hoping to be ready for it. I really enjoy working for the Girl Scouts, after all, I've been one pretty much since the first grade, which has been nearly 35 years ago! I will say it's been an adventure working for them, it's not quite the same as being a girl Girl Scout, nor the same as being an adult volunteer. There's definitely some differences, but I do my best to embrace those and do the best I can. There's never a dull moment and there seems to be something new to learn everyday. I'm always looking for better ways to be organized with my stuff, the area I serve, and in my little office cubicle.

So, like I said in my title, not much new going on, just another day in the life of me!