The beauty of Tulips

Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally Friday

Well it's been an interesting week to say the least and I'm thankful to have made it through. Although we have a two day break from work I realize I don't really have a break at all because now I have my house job to do full time for the next two days. So I wonder when we truly get "time off" from our jobs. I sit here and listen to the children playing and look around mentally preparing a "to do" list for the weekend.

My daughter has a school dance tonight, then she's spending the night at a friends house, so there's one child. The other two boys are home and wound up with energy. It's wearing me out just watching them. And then there is the fourth child we can't forget about, the husband. He is working till who knows when. Maybe we could find a movie and we could have some semblence of silence in the house, besides sleeping hours, for a little bit.