The beauty of Tulips

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

In the near future:

In the near future I will have a job, a full-time job.  I've been job searching for four months now.  At some point someone will offer me a job, I hope!  I check the job sites quite frequently, almost everyday, to see what's new. I'd really like to get back in with the Good Samaritan Society.  I had a really great experience with them in Minnesota and would love the opportunity to work with them in South Dakota, whether it be with National or with a local facility.  Their Christian based organization is so welcoming and appreciated.  Everyone I encountered with the organization was always warm, pleasant, and very friendly!  But for now, I just keep looking and applying, and hoping something turns up and an offer is made and I can get back to working.

Nothing new has been happening in my world.  My days are pretty monotonous and routine, so it can get boring from time to time.  Only 17 days till Spring though and 57 days till the Royal Wedding!  About the only excitement in my world is the planning of our trip out to Yellowstone National Park this summer.  I'm really excited about that and going there with my husband and children.  Sadly we must leave our dog behind.  I wish we could take her.  I haven't asked yet, but I'm hoping my folks will watch her for the 10 days we'll be gone.  So mom, if you read this, will you and dad watch her while we go on vacation??  :o)

I did purchase a lap top the other week!  It should be here tomorrow.  Yeah!  I am excited about this.  It was a pretty good deal too, hard to pass up.  It has a built in webcam and microphone so I can try my hand at Skype!  Now I just need someone to Skype with!  I'm just excited to check it all out, hopefully tomorrow!!!

Overall, I just really want a job, sometime in the near future!