The beauty of Tulips

Friday, March 25, 2011

Cleaning the car.

Last Sunday and Monday I spent a lot of time cleaning my car, inside and out, with some help from my daughter.  I cleaned all the glass inside and out, even the sunroof, vacuumed with small vacuum tools to get those hard to reach areas.  It looks fabulous when all was said and done, almost brand new!  Here are a few photos to show you.





Doesn't this beauty look like it's new?  The next picture is of some touch up paint, fix up scratch paint.  With a black car, every small knick and scratch shows.  The worst area was in the back, the ledge below the trunk.  I have a feeling most of those came from my daughter banging her French Horn around while she puts it into the trunk.  Anyway, I used this stuff on the scratches and it totally covered them all.  It was wonderful and I would totally recommend buying it to cover up any scratches on your vehicle.  It's at Wal-Mart and costs $5.97.


Have a wonderful evening!  Till next time...