The beauty of Tulips

Friday, April 8, 2011

Here comes the weekend.

Today began with more napping, with a quick trip to Sioux Falls before picking up the kids from school.  In my quick trip to town I dropped off an application for a job and some other quick errands.  Once the kids were picked up I again took another little catnap.  There was a Middle School dance tonight so we took Alex to that, then the boys and I went back into SF to spend some time together.  We hit the mall first, checking out some things at Macy's, then it was off for some chow.  We ate fresh made pretzels from Auntie Annie's, the ones with salt and cheese.  They were yummy yummy in the tummy!  Our drink was a blue raspberry lemonade, frozen and on ice.  Both were really good, but I think I prefer the lemonade on ice.  After the mall we hit my brother's place, after all, it is right across the street from the mall.  Jacob has been asking to go visit him for a while now.  Then it was off to Target where the boys were able to swindle me out of a small toy, costing less the $7.  I don't even want to think about how much money we spend on toys for them!

After Target it was on the road back to Lennox.  Now I am hoping to go to bed and to actually sleep.  It's the weekend now, which means no school, which means the kids don't have to be up early and can sleep in.  I hope I will be able to sleep in too!

Goodnight everyone!