The beauty of Tulips

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just another day in paradise.

Nothing new today.  Started the day cleaning, washing dishes then making bread in my bread machine...potato bread.  I love the smell of fresh homemade bread, even if it is from a machine.  The smell of fresh bread reminds me of my childhood years when my dad would make bread from scratch, the old-fashioned way, the true way of making bread, kneading it by hand, placing a damp cloth over it, and watching it rise for hours.  The whole house had the fresh bread smell in it!  It was awesome!  That was in our house in Little Falls, MN.

Next it was off to watch TV, which pretty much sums up the rest of the entire day.  Pretty boring, although I did search for jobs and send off my resume to a couple different places.  I did manage to deep condition my hair with a treatment called WEN by Chaz Dean.  Wen is more of a conditioner vs. a shampoo.  It works alright, kind of expensive, so I didn't use it long.  In the kit they had a deep conditioning treatment.  I used it and kept it in my hair for about an hour, rinsed it, and now my hair is silky soft.  If it wasn't so expensive I would use it all the time.  With my long hair I go through it rather quickly so I would need more of it, which equates to more money spent on it, which I obviously have no money at the moment with no job, so yeah, there ya go.

I'm really feeling lazy at the moment, nothing is appealing and I'm just kind of staring off into nowhere, which is where I feel I'm going to.  Maybe tomorrow will be better?