The beauty of Tulips

Monday, January 31, 2011

Time to hunker down and hibernate!

Well Jason and I went to Fat Daddy's Comedy Club last night for the show.  It was pretty obvious how long it had been since I had been out in the real world and to any kind of event because I thought the opening comedian was the only comedian for the show.  I was wrong.  He was not.  The main event came up after him and he was HILARIOUS!  The main comedic event was comedian Stephano.  He had DVDs for sale and at the end of the show we bought one.  We have not watched it yet, but I have no doubt it will be just as funny if not more that the show we saw.

Anyway, it's been snowing all day today, school was called out early and it looks like we're in for some REALLY cold, COLD weather.  They predict serious wind chills tomorrow through Wednesday afternoon, like some 40 below zero.  I seriously question if they will even have school tomorrow if this happens.  All I wanna do now is to snuggle in bed and stay warm.